Sunday, October 26, 2014

Soul Sisters Retreat Fall 2013

This was an awesome experience.  After being so incredibly sick in France during the summer of 2013, I was at a pretty low point early last fall.  I was exhausted and dealing with the mystery of my early onset arthritis...for some reason I felt that I HAD to go to this conference.  I had no idea why.  But looking back now a year later it makes perfect sense.  It was kinda like a reset button, to turn me around and get me started going back in the right direction.  I started really being more courageous with my art business, and I started doing some DEEP exploration of my spirituality.  I also started to really work on my eating habits, getting my eating as clean as possible.  When physical healing came to me later that winter, I embraced physical activity with a vengeance and now I workout almost every, going on hour long walks around my neighborhood, or going to NIA dance classes or Yoga.  I am learning to meditate. I get massages!  I am also learning about a self-massage method called, "MELT"...in short I am really taking care of myself like the precious vessel of light that I was created to be...I was meant to go to that conference.  God really saw that I desperately needed help to get back to where I needed to be, to who I used to be.  I needed a gentle reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment