Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lots of news!!!!!! Cancer, etc...

No artsy pictures today as we are currently "in-between" cameras...Baby William is 2 months old now and perfectly delicious, delightful, and adorable...all 16 pounds of him!!!!  I just found out that I have thyroid cancer, a minor, treatable cancer and will have surgery in 2 days to remove my entire thyroid.  That is a very difficult thing to deal with, with taking care of a new baby.  But I am managing incredibly well with the help of Mr. Awesome Hubby!!!  I also have a new, CRAZY-FUN haircut in defiance of the cancer.  But no pictures of it yet due to the whole no camera situation. Sunday I started a new painting in my sketchbook and last night I made an entire scrapbook layout!!!!! (I just have to do the journaling)  The first art I've created in 3 months and it feels soooooooooooooooo good.  That's life these days in a nutshell...

No comments:

Post a Comment